Monday 2 March 2009

Old stuff....

Hectic....
It's been a bit of a hectic week this week. Lots of paperwork stuff to be done with regards to this setting up a business carry on, but on the plus side, I've looked at my potential finances and all looks super smart so far and after a meeting this morning with my property man, I can rent space at half the price I planned by the looks, so WOOOO HOOO...fingers crossed.

Anyway, this is apparently a photography blog, so thought I'd best stick some pics up. I've become intrigued lately by old things and found these 2 little things in a big pile of soil I was helping someone move a couple of weeks ago.  'scuse the dodgy background, I took the picture on my kitchen table using the big window for lighting, but you can see they're super little gems. My dad probably still has so
me of this stuff kicking about in his shed.


Best disappear and remove the dregs of oil I took from the two tins from the glass on the window sill before Charlie thinks it's apple juice.

1 comment:

  1. I love the oil pic, simple but effective, very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete