Wednesday 25 February 2009

Sam, Harri, Will & Tom

Thanks to the Harri (Harriet), Sam, Tom & Will for making one of the first portrait shoots I've done this year very very easy. All 4 spent the whole time I was there making each other laugh and giggle away making pictures quite natural and relaxed.

Wasn't too happy when the slightest of breezes got a hold of my fil light and sent it crashing to the ground outside bending the handle of my little white umbrella, but that's a good lesson learned in making sure the stand is sturdy enough.

Was a little worried at one point when Tom was getting so carried away on the trampoline, I thought he was going to end up in next doors garden.. can you imagine his mum can't you..."Please Mr, can I have my son back?"


Anyway, here's a couple of pics from the shoot. Hope you like them.



Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment