Saturday 21 February 2009

Welcome to Carve Photography

It Starts......

In celebration of being made redundant and becoming a real time modern statistic, I thought I'd keep with the modern trend and set myself up a blog..everyones doing it, even my sister has one for her allotment..go figure. I don't know if that's because allotments are interesting or Mark has nothing else to do...who knows!

Anyway, as you may or may not know, I'm in the process off setting myself up in the Photography / Design business, so I thought I'd keep you updated on how I'm doing to see if I can make it in this big harsh world of everyone having no cash.


Thanks to everyone who's helped me so far and thanks to all those unsuspecting future customers yet to come...fingers crossed!


Martin

2 comments:

  1. Well done my son, so far so good, now get some pictures on here eh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin has just done some photographs of my children and I'm really pleased with them, he's done a great job. He is very friendly and professional and I will definitely be using him in the future. Thanks Martin.

    ReplyDelete