Saturday 7 March 2009

Lil' Annabel


Quick update then....

Manage to sort myself out with someone pretty promising to do my business plan through Business link, thus opening the door to lots of funding hopefully.  With regards to the rest of the stuff that's going on, watch this space for possible exciting, (well I think it's exciting) news.   

Little bit of training this morning by way of children's portraits with Claire and James and not forgetting the star of the show, little Annabel.  She was a little star, not so much as a peep all the way through, bless her little socks.

Anyway, here's a small selection of my favourites from the shoot.

Hope you like em.

Martin

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Isn't she gorgeous! I LOVE the pics, they're fantastic. I definitely think you should make this one of 'your things' as you've got a real knack for this type of photography. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete